Concrete Wall Cutting Methods
Thinking about renovating your home? Wondering if you could make your room look more spacious by knocking off a wall or two? Home renovation in Perth has been made all the more easier with the help of concrete wall cutting professionals.
Concrete wall cutting has come a long way from using the usual jack hammer. The amount of dust and debris which is often a result of using jack hammers for walls was considered a major drawback.
On the other hand concrete wall cutting in Perth is now done using specialised machines which can easily cut a slab of the wall. These machines make use of water so there is hardly any dust or irritating particles released in the air. The machines have diamond blades. The diamond blades are the only blades which are sharp enough to cut through concrete to ensure a clean and precise cut.
Types of Concrete Wall cutting
Some of the type of concrete wall cutting done in Perth includes
- It entails removing the upper portion of an already existing concrete wall.
- This procedure is used as a corrective measure for repairing a broken or damaged pavement.
- It’s also done when there is a need to lay down pipes and underground wiring.
- These saws are specialised with diamond blades which allow cutting of concrete walls up to twenty four inches in thickness.
- This method produces the least amount of debris because professional concrete cutters make use of slurry, a byproduct of adding cool water to concrete.
- Wall sawing include cutting horizontal and vertical slabs of concrete
- It is basically used to create doorways and wall openings
- Some other uses include cutting out portions of walls to attach the air conditioners and other cooling units.
- It requires work done by extremely professional people because the machines used for concrete wall cuttings are highly specialised.
- These machines make use of low vibrations. These low vibrations cause the least damage to the surrounding portion of concrete.
- This kind of concrete wall cutting makes extremely precise cuts which look neat and angled in proportion.
- This kind of sawing technique is used for confined spaces or when the portions which needs to be sawed off is smaller.
- This saw is powered by electric gas or even hydraulic machines.
- Some companies will provide you with hand sawing like this quick cut in Perth service.
- Used to core concrete to make openings for pipes or laying foundation of a completely new wiring system
- This is also done to quality check the concrete in a wall for testing.
Concrete Breaking and Demolition
Concrete breaking and demolition is an important aspect of concrete wall cutting solutions. People who are thinking of demolishing the old structure so they could build a new one would benefit from concrete breaking and demolition.